Marea Stream

English Language

OdgovorNapisal/-a TomL dne 13 avg 2005 13:08

Clownfish Napisal/-a:That is why it would be nice from you to send a sample of Marea stream pump and a sample of skimmer on that picture to us so we could make a test for our people and post a report here in our site.

We have few LFS member here at http://www.Sloreef.com and I am certain at least one is interested in reselling your products.

Well...I actually contacted one of them...but he is temporarilly not interested in importing these products....he is gonna wait for the test results of these pumps.

I decided to give this pump a try due to my smaller aquarium for which tunze is not appropriate... But unfortunately I have to order it form Germany...

As you mentioned it on the reefcentral...I am prepared to give my credit card number as back up for the pump price and additional costs....that would be even better....are you keen on the possibility of sending the test pump, George...

With best regards, tom
Uporabniški avatar
TomL

Št.: 956

OdgovorNapisal/-a george dne 13 avg 2005 15:30

hello,

maybe it is a good idea to offer some test devices to you but yiu should know that I never give test devices for free. All the users have paid a reduced price normally something about 40% off the normal retail price. If somebody of the user has a international tax nr. I think we could arrange something like a collect order for the users of sloreef. Of course this would be a one time only offer and not something that we can do again. So I think the best way would be to open a new thread for that. So that everone has the chance to place an order. The person with the text nr. should collect these orders. Of course everything must be prepaid to confirm the order. Let me know if you are interested in that and we can start to work it out.

Regards

George
Uporabniški avatar
george

Št.: 13

OdgovorNapisal/-a Bojan dne 13 avg 2005 15:40

I agree. It is possible to open new thread and we can collect these orders, but why you need international tax nr. ?
Uporabniški avatar
Bojan

Št.: 9306
Kraj: Ljubljana
Izkušnje: akv. 34let, morska 16let

OdgovorNapisal/-a bluereef dne 13 avg 2005 17:17

So I think the best way would be to open a new thread for that.
Good idea because I am interested in more terra pro items,not only marrea pumps.If is posiblle I would like that some of the sloreef members take the products for me and then I can arange transport to Croatia,thats to cut of shiping expenses,of course if that is not posible then I can pay extra shiping to Croatia.
bluereef

Št.: 123
Kraj: Rab,Hrvatska

OdgovorNapisal/-a george dne 15 avg 2005 0:46

hello,

the tax nr. is important because otherwise I have to charge you 16% vat extra. I did receive a message from a dealer in your area maybe he is interested in taking care of this. I will try to work out special deals for you so that you really benefit from this.
Have you already opened the thread for the orders??

Regards

George
Uporabniški avatar
george

OdgovorNapisal/-a Bojan dne 15 avg 2005 9:12

george Napisal/-a:Have you already opened the thread for the orders??

No, until now. It is not problem to open new thread, because everyone can open new thread.

I propose that dealer or you (if dealer is not interested) open new thread for collecting orders, because someone have to write at least the basic informations:

- Products price list,
- Payment
- Terms of delivery
Uporabniški avatar
Bojan

Št.: 9306
Izkušnje: akv. 34let, morska 16let

OdgovorNapisal/-a george dne 15 avg 2005 17:11

Hello

OK let me work out the conditions with the dealer first and then I will open a thread were I give you information about the products and prices. Remember that the Marea will come end of August so there is still plenty of time.

Regards

George
Uporabniški avatar
george

OdgovorNapisal/-a george dne 19 avg 2005 10:56

Hello,

I need to have an idea in what products you are mainly interested in in what quantities. So the best would be if everyone who is interested would post the item and the quantity so that I can work out a deal for you.

Thanks

George
Uporabniški avatar
george

OdgovorNapisal/-a bluereef dne 20 avg 2005 21:14

Hi George
Is a really great that you offer this oportunity for SLOreef members,thank you .
Iam interested in 2 wave marea stream 4400,reef easy calcium reactor,one or two skimmer (I need to find a code name for skimmer but I think one is called beast and is for 1200 liters of aquarium) and few T5 solar bulbs.
Also I am interested in your new plant substrate from Japan but I think that will be very dificult to transport so I dont think that is viable.
Thank you.
bluereef

Št.: 123
Kraj: Rab,Hrvatska

OdgovorNapisal/-a george dne 07 sep 2005 15:43

Hi,

I have found a retailer now who is also a member here in this forum I think. It would be the best if everybody who is interested in the Marea and other products would contact this retailer directly. You should say that you are from Sloreef to get a special discount.

This is the contact of the dealer:

Andrej Krasna

Trgovina KORALA - vse za akvaristiko in male zivali
Akvaristika d.o.o.
Tržaška cesta 543, Brezovica pri Ljubljani
tel. (01) 36 55 44 6, (041) 595 687
fax. (01) 588 50 40
http://www.akvaristika.si
Uporabniški avatar
george

OdgovorNapisal/-a Clownfish dne 07 sep 2005 16:14

Hi George!

Our LFS salesman Andrej Krasna already arrange and collect orders, however we still have some few question regarding Marea stream pumps.

- Are all model include kit for different mounting on tank glass? I mean in vertical or horizontal position?

- Why there is obvious difference in electricity power and flow/hour data ?
I mean model 4400 uses 13W and produce flow of 4400L/h and model 3200 uses 15W and produce less flow (only 3200l/h)

- Are all models have same add on for rotating output flow in horizontal direction? And all models could be used with or without this add on?

- what is the function of blue button on the top of pump?

- can we get detailed physics measurement of all pumps?

- are those pumps same as Seio pumps on American market except Marea working with AC-240V voltage?

- is there any plan for Marea stream pump with electronically regulation of the power and output flow as Tunze Stream DC pumps have?

Regards
Clownfish
Uporabniški avatar
Clownfish
Administrator

Št.: 8772
Izkušnje: akv. morska 17let

OdgovorNapisal/-a george dne 08 sep 2005 10:07

Clownfish Napisal/-a:Our LFS salesman Andrej Krasna already arrange and collect orders, however we still have some few question regarding Marea stream pumps.
great!!

Clownfish Napisal/-a:- Are all model include kit for different mounting on tank glass? I mean in vertical or horizontal position?
yes all models have the complete kit.

Clownfish Napisal/-a:- Why there is obvious difference in electricity power and flow/hour data ?
I mean model 4400 uses 13W and produce flow of 4400L/h and model 3200 uses 15W and produce less flow (only 3200l/h)
i have no idea why this is so. maybe it is because of the bigger propeller but i am really not sure.

Clownfish Napisal/-a:- Are all models have same add on for rotating output flow in horizontal direction? And all models could be used with or without this add on?

all models can be used in the same way and they look all the same. the output is not rotating. you can rotate it by hand and fix it in that position.

Clownfish Napisal/-a:- what is the function of blue button on the top of pump?
the blue button is an air inlet.

Clownfish Napisal/-a:- can we get detailed physics measurement of all pumps?

marea 2400: 14 x 6,5 x 5,5 cm
marea 3200: 15 x 7 x 6 cm
marea 4400: 17 x 8 x 6,5 cm
marea 6000: 18 x 9,5 x 7 cm

Clownfish Napisal/-a:- are those pumps same as Seio pumps on American market except Marea working with AC-240V voltage?
yes they are quite simular.

Clownfish Napisal/-a:- is there any plan for Marea stream pump with electronically regulation of the power and output flow as Tunze Stream DC pumps have?
there is a plan to come up with a controller put this is very far in the future and i do not have any further information on that.
Uporabniški avatar
george

OdgovorNapisal/-a Clownfish dne 14 sep 2005 22:10

Thanks George for your answers.

As Andrej allready send you an order, can you tell us when we could expect to see first shipment ot Marea Stream pumps here in Slovenia?

Clownfish
Uporabniški avatar
Clownfish
Administrator

Št.: 8772
Izkušnje: akv. morska 17let

OdgovorNapisal/-a george dne 19 sep 2005 23:06

Hello,

Andrej has just send me a message that the goods have arrived today :) I wass not able to send him Marea 2400 with this order because they were currently sold out. I will receive new ones this week and send them out ASAP. If you have any questions concerning the items, please feel free to use this board.

Regards

George
Uporabniški avatar
george

OdgovorNapisal/-a TomL dne 20 sep 2005 18:47

george Napisal/-a:If you have any questions concerning the items, please feel free to use this board.

Regards

George

George,

My feelings on Marea 3200... I am the owner of smaller tank so therefore tunze is not an option.

Today I installed marea 3200 instead of Maxi Jet pump (two more maxi jets are staying in the tank at hte moment) and the results so far have been great...

Keep on going...:thumbup:

Regards,
Tom
Uporabniški avatar
TomL

Št.: 956

PrejšnjiNaslednji

Vrni se na General discussion