Prodam "decapsulated artemia"(artemia brez lupine)

English Language

OdgovorNapisal/-a Harun dne 03 nov 2006 0:29

to bo bilo brez zveza ampak hocem deliti nekaj slike od fitoplankton.zato ker nimama pojma kako vi naredite to v Sloveniju za fitoplankton, lahko delitimo positivno informacije upam..tetraselmis sp. nannochloropsis oculata....in drugi

zacetek:
Slika

6 dne potem:
Slika

hvala
Uporabniški avatar
Harun

Št.: 14
Kraj: Ljubljana

fitoplankton

OdgovorNapisal/-a Harun dne 03 nov 2006 0:45

thank you for your helps.
you all are faster than i write here.
i had the chance to chat little with Andrej(hopefully). as i told him, i had no commercial aim here because Slovenia is a small place to try to run a business on it... my aim was to spend some time with the things i like and i used to have such as fitoplanktons, zooplanktons(artemia, rotifer, daphnia etc)
i checked little your forum about it, there are some informations, i tried to understand, and of course parts also i couldnt!
basicly fitoplanktons have a large use in aquaworld!,source of food for filter feeders, corals, clams, fanworms, gorgonians etc. they eat it directly or they eat zooplanktons growing on fitoplanktons.
as i didnt have reef aquarium, i didnt test it for direct feeding of corals, clams... therefor i used for rotifer and artemia.
there are some selected species of fitoplanktons such as tetraselmis and nannochloropsis for such kind of uses.
to culture them i think Bojan gave some informations.

for decapsulated artemia, i am told that it can be used directly for all zooplankton feeding animals in your tank, corals anemons etc with and injection or pipet feeding... but as i told you i didnt have the chance to test it myself.

i am very glad to communicate and joint to you.
Zadnjič spremenil Harun, dne 03 nov 2006 0:49, skupaj popravljeno 1 krat.
Uporabniški avatar
Harun

OdgovorNapisal/-a Clownfish dne 03 nov 2006 0:46

Harun!

So you want to answer in Slovenian? OK..

I hope you understand better as you wrote?:oops:

Mi smo že nekaj časa iskali nekoga, ki bi gojil fitoplanktonske kulture. Na tržišču je bil prisoten AquaTim katerega kar nekaj akvaristov dodaja v akvarije kot vir dodatne prehrane za razne organizme.

Nekaj smo se z gojenjem ukvarjali tudi sami, kasneje pa smo prišli do zgoščenih fitoplanktonskih kultur, ki so tudi zelo primerne za gojenje kotačnikov(rotifers) kot tudi za direktno dodajanje v akvarije.

Kakor sam razumem zadeve bi bilo z naše strani zelo zanimivo dobiti večje količine(do 1L) kotačnikov(rotifers) katere bi potrebovali pri razmnoževanju tako rib kot tudi recimo kozic. Prav tako bi bile za nas zanimive že izležene artemije v različnih velikostih katere bi prav tako uporabili za hrano mladic rib in kozic...
Uporabniški avatar
Clownfish
Administrator

Št.: 8772
Izkušnje: akv. morska 17let

Re: fitoplankton

OdgovorNapisal/-a Clownfish dne 03 nov 2006 0:50

Harun Napisal/-a:I had the chance to chat little with Andrej(hopefully). as i told him, i had no commercial aim here because Slovenia is a small place to try to run a business on it... my aim was to spend some time with the things i like and i used to have such as fitoplanktons, zooplanktons(artemia, rotifer, daphnia etc)

Tomorrow we have our monthly meeting in China restaurant near Korala shop in Brezovica.
We started around 19h. So if you want to join us and get some interesting info about our "club" you could come and know us better.
I think most of us would be pleased to say some words with you about phyto and zoo plankton..
Uporabniški avatar
Clownfish
Administrator

OdgovorNapisal/-a Harun dne 03 nov 2006 0:54

Thank you for kind invitation. It would be really great joy for me but tomorow I have to work at night and I start at 18:00

I feel very sorry that I can't be there to meet face to face...
Uporabniški avatar
Harun

OdgovorNapisal/-a Clownfish dne 03 nov 2006 1:01

We have monthly meetings so you could join us next month!
Uporabniški avatar
Clownfish
Administrator

OdgovorNapisal/-a Harun dne 03 nov 2006 1:08

Here is some information about phytoplankton uses to make it clear.

Nutritionally, phytoplankton is a source of micronutrients, vitamins, oils and trace elements.
Its fantastic for reef and sand dwelling invertebrates , aquarium inhabitants including: clams, scallops, many corals, gorgonians, fan worms, tunicates, sea apples and other cucumbers, and some sponges will all benefit from feeding with live phyto.

If I don't move back to Turkey and stay here, I will CERTAINLY join to your next meeting. (if I knew it before, I could arrange an off day for tomorow also but now too late)
I hope I will keep contact from forum somehow for sharing informations.
LP
Uporabniški avatar
Harun

OdgovorNapisal/-a Andrej dne 03 nov 2006 1:15

Clownfish Napisal/-a:
Andrej Napisal/-a:Sem pisal pojasnilo, se mi je malo sesul računalnik,

Ti Andrej?? A nisi ti včasih delal na IBM-u??

:D

Seveda, ampak tam smo imeli OS/2, pa se ni sesuvalo. Pa tudi delalo ni nič uporabnega, tako da je bil vsaj mir!
Uporabniški avatar
Andrej

Št.: 1307

OdgovorNapisal/-a Bojan dne 03 nov 2006 1:25

I need decapsulated artemia for feeding my cardinalfishes, pipefishes and also some invertibrates in the reef aquarium. Acctually, I do not understand why, do you explain that your artemia is "no hatching"

It is very important, that artemia is live and move in the aquarium. If artemia is hatched from decapsulated artemia eggs, no energy is used for hatching and such artemia has higher nutritional value, but I we want live artemia, hatching is required base on my knowledge.

Please, explain , is it possible to hatch artemia form your decapsulated artemia eggs ?
Zadnjič spremenil Bojan, dne 03 nov 2006 2:21, skupaj popravljeno 1 krat.
Uporabniški avatar
Bojan

Št.: 9306
Izkušnje: akv. 34let, morska 16let

OdgovorNapisal/-a Harun dne 03 nov 2006 2:06

this is alot active forum than our Turkish!

it is producer order that this decapsulated artemia is no hacthing, direct use. if you try to hacth them you will get only couple of living artemia. because until it comes to this level there are lots of technical procedure that makes this decalsulated artemia no hacthing.
i guess it is because after this operation they are dried like normal artemia but as being wihtout shell, this drying breaks their biological chain.

on the other hand, for sea fish farming, we always decapsulate artemias before hatching them to disinfect and prevent any bacteria grow in 100 litres or 250 litres artemia hatching tanks. just after this decapsulation prosedure, there is no problem to hatch them. but if you take them again in drying prosedure then very bad hatching you have after it.
this is practical observation, i am not an aquaculture doctor to explain scientificly but this was what i saw.

additionaly , they are making decapsulated artemias from low hatching rate artemias or not same time hacthing artemias eggs.

LP
Uporabniški avatar
Harun

OdgovorNapisal/-a Aleksander dne 03 nov 2006 9:46

Harun, do you have praktice raising adult enriched artemia? Thats seems a little bit tricky.
Uporabniški avatar
Aleksander

Št.: 883

OdgovorNapisal/-a Harun dne 03 nov 2006 14:48

Yes practicly, it was a subject of my interest to grow artemia to adult size.
as you said it is little tricky. the first days are very important as artemia size is small. when they start to get bigger they can filter more food and bigger particuls in water without problem. i have always good result by pure spirulina powder.
their nutritional value depends on with what you feed them. Spirulina is good result for it but have to be very careful how much feeding them and also need to observe water quality(amonia etc)
in some farms, they were even charging them with antibiotics in case of sickness so fish gets it as medecine.

Slika

Slika
Uporabniški avatar
Harun

OdgovorNapisal/-a Aleksander dne 03 nov 2006 21:33

Are you raising artemia also in Slovenia, or this photos are from Turkey?
Maybe somebody is interested to see how are you doing this.
Uporabniški avatar
Aleksander

OdgovorNapisal/-a Harun dne 04 nov 2006 4:39

i was doing it here when i was in Isola(before i moved to Ljubljana), last time they lived 2,5 months.
i can do it again.no problem but my spirulina order now in custom here and i am having some problem with custom to get them out.

if anybody is interested in grown artemia, to have them or to use them as food in reef aquariums , let me know.. maybe i can make an arragement again.

by the way how was your meeting tonight? i really wanted to come and meet you guys face to face!
Uporabniški avatar
Harun

OdgovorNapisal/-a Aleksander dne 04 nov 2006 15:43

You don´t need to raise artemia again. Just write, what else is important or what is your procedure to raise them? Do you measure nitrates? How much spirulina you feed? What salinity is the best? What´s the most important to keep them alive 2 months?
Uporabniški avatar
Aleksander

PrejšnjiNaslednji

Vrni se na General discussion